The importance of access to technology
Years ago technology was not critical to teachers and students. Teachers should be familiar with the latest technology to keep their students at their highest level of education. Over the years technology has made teaching much easier. The smart board is one new advancement to the classroom. It makes teaching much easier and much more organized. Another form of technology that teachers have started using is the internet. Using things such as blogs to inform parents about what is going on in the classrooms has also become popular. Using a digital camera could benefit a teacher also. Learning to use memory cards and printers would allow the teacher to be able to display pictures of their students for everyone to see. Along with what I learned from chapter one, chapter two also talked about technology helping handicapped students. One of the main points that stuck out to me was helping students with poor eyesight. I enjoyed reading about this because I cannot see very well. Growing up, some teachers were not very sympathetic to my vision problems. It is comforting to know that there are now ways to help students with similar problems to mine. It is absolutely amazing how many advancements our society have made in technology. We have changed the way students learn and I believe if teachers understand technology their jobs will be much easier.
Chapter 12 Reflection
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment