Monday, March 1, 2010

Chapter 8 Reflection

Adapting for special learners is discussed throughout the chapter. It is not fair that teachers assume that all students are healthy in every aspect of the word. Some students are less fortunate than others and it should be a matter that teachers take into their own hands to be sure that students with disabilities are treated with respect. Knowing about the newest technology that disabled students should be using might help students. Teachers should teach the students more about what they need to know about their technology device. Inspiration is new software available to teachers. It is a great way to help students visualize what is being taught in the classroom. It allows them to make concept maps, and story maps. It creates an image for the student to relate the information to. This is great for a slower learner. It can be used for many different subjects. Having my endorsement in history, I did my Inspiration project on history. I made my center circle history and branched out to different types of history that I have learned about. I like it because it is very organized and makes information clear to students.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Puppies